I am making this blog so i can keep all of you updated throughout my pregancy. I'm currently 13 weeks and so far feeling good. I'm hoping we will be able to find out boy or girl when we go back on the 27th. It may be too early or he might not even do an ultrasound but we can hope! Id like to say i'm a little more tired than usual but many people would say that's not possible (gma&sara). I'm going to do my best to update this page as often as i can. With the help of sara i know she will help keep this thing going. Here are the first three ultrasounds...
11-25-2009 6 weeks
12-09-2008 8 weeks
11-25-2009 6 weeks
12-09-2008 8 weeks
12-30-2008 11weeks (the alien)
Soooooooooooooooo Precious!! EKKKkkk! I'm excited.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite to your blog! Gosh, it feels more real every day. Try not to overwork.
ReplyDeleteGpa says it looks like ET He said he saw an
ReplyDeleteall teraine tricycle today and it was red.
Thanks for calling and inviting me to your blog.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait!
ReplyDeleteThank you for inviting me to your baby blog. Its amazing how much the baby changed between 8 and 11 weeks! :) I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!
ReplyDeleteOur little Tishy, I remember when Mitch and I used to take you on our dates, and you would say Mitch I pottied. Now you and Caleb will be out and your little one will say Daddy I pottied. LOL I am so proud of you and cannot wait till it is here.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this with me. I can't believe we all have grown up and have families of our own. I always have flash backs to us being kids and all the fun we had. I just can't wait for you guys to be able to experience that with your kids now. I must say it is so much fun being a mommy and I know you and Caleb are going to enjoy it just as much as Matt and I! I am so thrilled and happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete