Wednesday, January 21, 2009

14 weeks

Here you go everyone...here is my 14 week belly shot! I'll try and make sure there is a new one every week. It's going to be weird to see my belly get big and fat. I'm already freaking out about how it will feel when the baby moves inside me. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. Caleb and I have been looking at furniture for the nursery. OMG!!! Do you know how many there are to choose from! I'm already confused on what i liked at one store and what i liked at another. The price is another thing, this baby's furniture is way more than what Caleb and i have in our own bedroom. It's getting more real everyday. I still feel really good though. I've been worried for years that i would have the worst pregnancy ever. So far i can't complain! Caleb may say otherwise but i think i've been good.

3 comments:

  1. You have the cutest "baby bump" I have seen in a long time! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiny little baby bump-I wore a bikini all summer long when I was pregnant with you so I'm not surprised you're looking so good at 14 weeks-it's in your genes! I can't wait....

    ReplyDelete