Thursday, January 29, 2009

Excited...yet a little bummed

We had our appointment today! We heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was fast and strong!!! Unfortunately I walked away a little bummed. I had figured since every appointment I've had, my dr. has performed an ultrasound. Since you can sometimes tell what your having at 16 weeks I just figured we would give it a shot. Go figure I didn't get an ultrasound today :( I know I've been spoiled so far and that I have already had more ultrasounds than some people get their entire pregnancy. I asked my dr. when he would do an ultrasound. I think my jaw hit the floor when he said 22 weeks!!! Holy cow I have to wait 6 more weeks. I can do it. (I think)

3 comments:

  1. you know you don't have to wait until 22 weeks!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you heard the heartbeat...that's always exciting....maybe you could go to the ultrasound school at the vo-tech and have one done since they do offer them cause the students have to practice. I know Norman does it cause Sandra's daughter went there...(to school,not for an ultrasound.. thought I'd better clear that up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!

    ReplyDelete