you already have all this? you have some of the same stuff I already have....I want to get the bassinet and have it be a family thing that we pass down to each new baby like we did with the yellow one Grandma June had...is that ok?
i have the pink and brown outfit and the little strawberry outfit like in your picture...pink blankets, lots of sleepers, onsies, i even have Christmas outfits.... ok that's so special (as Norrie would say) about the cradle...we'll go with that...
OK my little tishie is really having a baby. Krystle hopes it is July 18 which is her birthday and she cannot wait to babysit. Oh forgot to send you Kendra's schedule, it is out on okranking.com and click on Westmoore and there is her schedule for slow-pitch. I hope you save me something to buy for that baby. I think the cradle is cool, great grandpa pierce made a cradle for all the pierce babies and so many have slept in it. He made it without any nails it was all wood. that will be something special her daddy made the cradle. The family was excited about seeing you the other day and we all love ya.
I love the bedding! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteI got it at storkland! That's my new favorite store.
ReplyDeleteyou already have all this? you have some of the same stuff I already have....I want to get the bassinet and have it be a family thing that we pass down to each new baby like we did with the yellow one Grandma June had...is that ok?
ReplyDeletewhat is it that you have? Caleb is making the cradle.
ReplyDeletei have the pink and brown outfit and the little strawberry outfit like in your picture...pink blankets, lots of sleepers, onsies, i even have Christmas outfits....
ReplyDeleteok that's so special (as Norrie would say) about the cradle...we'll go with that...
We have all the same onsies-come in sets of 5-3 sets-pink and brown blankets
ReplyDeleteYou already have a name? Sophie what's the middle name?
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of storkland. I am going to look it up. You are looking great : )
ReplyDeleteThat is one sweet lookin' crib! I wish my bed was that nice!
ReplyDeleteOK my little tishie is really having a baby. Krystle hopes it is July 18 which is her birthday and she cannot wait to babysit. Oh forgot to send you Kendra's schedule, it is out on okranking.com and click on Westmoore and there is her schedule for slow-pitch. I hope you save me something to buy for that baby. I think the cradle is cool, great grandpa pierce made a cradle for all the pierce babies and so many have slept in it. He made it without any nails it was all wood. that will be something special her daddy made the cradle. The family was excited about seeing you the other day and we all love ya.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks awesome. This baby doesn't even know how much love there is for her!! I think you look super!! When is your shower?
ReplyDelete