Haven't left any updates in a while so here goes....lots of people ask if I can feel her moving and wow yes all the time it's still a little weird but neat at the same time. I read today that she is about 11 inches long and weighs almost 1 pound. That is just crazy to me it doesn't seen like something 11 inches long could even fit in my stomach. Sophie's room is almost done! Caleb had a couple of friends help paint the stripes on the wall last night. It looks great! Only 4 more months to go it's already gone by so fast.
No dates yet for the shower ~ some of you have been asking. I think it will be at the end of May or sometime in June. Oh and an answer another question: Sophie's middle name is Ellen. Sophia Ellen Kuhlman. Ellen is Sara's middle name. It will be fun to tell her she's named after the most amazing best friend a girl could have! That's all for now I'll get some pics up of the room soon.
No dates yet for the shower ~ some of you have been asking. I think it will be at the end of May or sometime in June. Oh and an answer another question: Sophie's middle name is Ellen. Sophia Ellen Kuhlman. Ellen is Sara's middle name. It will be fun to tell her she's named after the most amazing best friend a girl could have! That's all for now I'll get some pics up of the room soon.
Sophie Ellen...I love it : )
ReplyDeleteI got teary-eyed at Sophie's middle name, I feel the same that Sara is the most amazing girl/woman and am glad you two are bff's.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have Sara. I'm glad Sara has you!! Friendship like that is priceless!!! Congrats on the cute baby room.
ReplyDelete