Thursday, February 19, 2009

18 weeks!!!







3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! it's a girl......girls can do just about anything boys can do....even beat them up when they need, too.....
    I' not real sure of the due date...when is it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, I swore I would take more pictures this time around, but yet again no weekly pic's. I am now 33 weeks and should be induced around April 2nd. Keep up the weekly pictures, it is amazing how big your belly can get in a few months. Oh and by the way YOU LOOK GREAT!!! So you did get an ultrasound earlier than 22 weeks and found out it was a girl? Thanks for giving me the invite to see your blog! Now I need Sara to help set one up for me:-) Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not fair by the time I was 18 weeks with Rylynn I was way into maternity clothes, yes people asked me if I was having twins. You look great.

    ReplyDelete