as you all have noticed I'm not much of a blogger but more of a picture putter upper. Sara and I will try and make a slide show out of the belly pics so you can tell the difference easier. So yes we went to have an ultrasound on Thursday to find out the sex of the baby. The place we went to was really cute it was called stork vision. I took caleb, sara and my gma. Gma had never seen an ultrasound before so I thought this would be a special day for her. Everyone was way excited to see the her moving around. I still don't feel her yet but at the rate she is moving I'm sure I will soon! I have 4 pics I need to put up from the ultrasound, as soon as sara gets back from allies cheer competion. It will prob be more like Sunday or even Monday. I'm not so good at all of that stuff like sara is. dad can't wait to buy a pony! He says it has to stay at our house though. I'm not sure what I think about that. I guess I can start really looking at bedding now and deciding on if I want to paint the room!
Caleb and I leave for vegas on Tuesday to celebrate his 30th!!! I was so excited to finally tell him. He is way excited and can't wait to win the baby a crib! He says we actually have something to win for this time so we CAN'T loose.
Oh yeah someone asked what the due date is now...it is now July 20th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A girl! How exciting! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletePS - Ms. Heffington and Mrs. Moore were asking about you the other day. They were quite excited when I told them you were expecting!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sophie is form all ready.How cool is that?Can't wait to see her. ;)
ReplyDelete