born 7-7-09 @ 6lbs 11oz 20in ~~~
Try to hand in there she is almost here! These are the tough days, but it will be all worth while! We love you, and are praying for you - Oma & Opa
I was getting worried that you had the baby because there wasn't a 37 week pic!! She will be here soon!! I can't believe it!
Yay! I called your dad yesterday to check on you because there weren't any pictures up! I wondered what was going on! You are looking great!
Try to hand in there she is almost here! These are the tough days, but it will be all worth while! We love you, and are praying for you - Oma & Opa
ReplyDeleteI was getting worried that you had the baby because there wasn't a 37 week pic!! She will be here soon!! I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteYay! I called your dad yesterday to check on you because there weren't any pictures up! I wondered what was going on! You are looking great!
ReplyDelete